Tuesday, February 20, 2024

ENOUGH EVIL:





caljo333.blogspot.com

Legal Aid

Dear Ms. Smith,

This letter is to confirm the assistance and advice I have provided in your case, and to confirm that your file will be closing 2 weeks, if you do not decide to follow the resolution I have obtained for you. As you know, you contacted our office concerning the funds that should be available for you to draw on your reverse mortgage. You are one of a few reverse mortgage homeowners who have had their loan for such a long time and have not yet exhausted the available line of credit funds. However, because the balance of of your loan has growing more than anticipated at the time the loan was originated, the loan balance is now far more than the amount originally listed in the security deed. Accordingly, HUD, as the owner of the loan has refused to allow you to draw any additional funds.

I research the terms of the loan, which anticipate it this type of event and the solution. Under the loan agreement, you sign, when the balance of the long gross be greater than the amount and the security listed, the lender, ,(here HUD) can require you (as a Borrower) to sign an extension agreement to increase the amount listed in the security instrument. The purpose of this is to ensure that HUD (as a lender) maintains a security interests in the property against additional advances of funds on your line of credit.

Because this is an unusual circumstance that has not been dealt with before. I had to do a lot of
advocacy with HUD, and prepare an extension agreement on your behalf to submit to HUD as a solution contemplated by your loan agreement. I discuss with you the solution I was proposing and my efforts on your behalf. Hud finally agreed and signed the extension agreement. However, when I met with you to review and sign the agreement, and in falling up conversation, since then, you have indicated that you are not willing to sign this agreement.

As we have discussed, come the reverse mortgage contract contemplated the signing of this agreement, and you refuse to do so means that HUD will be justified in continuing to refuse to make any additional advancements on your line of credit. Credit. I urge you to cooperate with signing this agreement, as you promise to do so when you sign the first mortgage. The extension agreement does not change anything else about the terms of the loan, other than your ability to again make drawers request on your available credit line. The extension agreement only concerns that the reverse mortgage on the property will continue to grow to be more than the amount of 157,500 as the original listed. I chose a new maximum amount of $450,000 as a high number to allow for continuous new growth. Are your loan balance and your additional draws on your credit line, and order to give you a loan plenty of room to grow so you don't run into this issue again. Signing this extension agreement does not change the balance of the loan. I sincerely believe that signing the extension agreement is in your best interest, and would not recommend that you sign it otherwise.

PAGE TWO
As we have discussed, your refused to sign this extension agreement (which you promise to  cooperate in doing when you sign the original reverse mortgage document) will undermine any future claim you might want to raise against HUD in this matter. If you make any further complaints, HUD will only respond that they provided you the extension agreement as required by the contract, that you refuse to sign and breach of your promise to do so, and that they are not required to disburse any additional funds to you due to your refusal to corporate. 

In our last conversation, you and I discuss all of these points, but you still said that you would not sign the extension agreement. As a matter of principal. I urge you to reconsider; so that you can draw the remaining funds that should be available to you on the loan. I will keep your case open for two more weeks, until October, the 8th, 2021, and the hopes that you might change your mind. If you have not agreed by that date to move forward with signing the agreement, then there will be nothing further for me to do on your behalf and I will be closing your file once your file is closed, the document and information will remain on file for a period of 7 years, after which time they will be destroyed to protect your privacy. If you have any questions I would like to discuss fauther, you are welcome to contact me.

Sincerely, 
Rachel Scott
Attorney

The legal aid in Atlanta, Georgia has summarized the gist of my case with HUD. Their reason for not paying me the money that is owed from an investment I made is denied by them.  I have FedEx receipts and other information that disputes their claim. I am thinking that there is a possibility that I might have missed one of their calls. My experience is that when they promise to call back I sit for days waiting for the call. But the things that bothers me about this is that I am an American citizen and I would think that things concerning me would be more important than what's going overseas in other countries. Even if I did miss a call shouldn't I have gotten other means of notifications. To make matters worse, it is my tax dollars that's paying for wars that I don't want any parts of. I know no one from Ukraine. When the black students were ready to leave that country as most white people were the blacks over four miles. Trying to catch the same bus that was available to white Americans. This is in accordance to what I have found in research. I am also aware that it is hard to rely on any one thing that we hear coming from different sources of news. 

My goal is to make sure that my funds are not used for something I don't believe in. The only thing I want from America is the same privilege that's allowed to others. I want the protection of my civil rights as an individual. Those who enjoys the system or white privilege or allowed to invest anywhere in the world. I want the same rights. I want to invest in a brain bank on the continent of Africa. I believe that the system of P2P technology have proven to be able to produce anything that is put before them. I have been following this for many years. 

When I do research I look for information wherever I can find it. This morning, March the 3rd 2004 I listened to an old recording with economists such as John Meashemier, Richard Wolf, and Lex Relieu. (I hope I got those names right). Who I am thinking are all economists. They all seem to be agree with the fact that the economy in America is failing. I also agree with this observation. My pass postings that goes back as far as 33 years ago, supports my present belief. I have been on the internet all these years trying to get the United States government to disburse funds that they admit that I have earned. In spite of all this information coming from these people, the continent of Africa is never mentioned. It is as if this is a reality that cannot be faced. 
 
Every time I think that I have experiencing it all, I find myself surprised. After 33 years of trying to get money I earn through an investment with reverse mortgage, I run into another shock. 

Here is what I found out the other day. I was doing some more research and found that there was a meeting held at the international nations within the last two years and If you can believe it, I read in one place where everyone was invited except the people on the continent of Africa and the blacks from the United States, including many other countries such as Cuba, Haiti, South America, and many others in the diaspora that seek independence from white privileges. I have submitted a proposal for a summit to be held on the continental of Africa with only Africans. I highly recommend sanctions when needed. I believe that every person on the planet is going to need something from Africa. I believe that the internet is going to be the sources from the past. For the first time there are many black news outlets. Thanks to the internet white privileges media can no longer plagiarize without response from others.

I often listen to many political podcasts and I now
Realize that a lot is going on that many American  may not be aware of. According to political experts, such as John Mearsheimer, Lex Friedman and Richard Wolfe, America is in a very bad financial failure. I heard predictions of depression and many more bad things.
In spite of listening to their list of bad things, I never heard one of them refer to anything concerning Africa. This is very familiar. Racist Americans are not prepared to deal with anything concerning the reality of Africa. The idea of African being a part of the future. I have heard many countries are looking toward Russia or China simply because of the arrogance from Americans. Somewhere I read that Russia has been storing up gold. America is indebted to China. Were we bluffing when we talked about Fort Knox? 

It appears that America has created many enemies around the world. The world's greatest super-powers are joining together against America. For the last 400 years This country used power to bully and abuse people all over the world. My experience has taught me not to have any faith in what the American people say. One thing I am sure of, this country is no friend to anyone with black skin. There is no president that has ever been in office that did not know that blacks were mistreated. From Lincoln to Biden, there has never been any concern. 
 
I was taught to believe in America. However, within its the last 33 years I have been forced to take a second look. I was made to believe that there was no recourse as far as final words from American courts. I have no faith in the world court. The one case it went before the international courts concerning black problems. This racist group would not even look at the charges. I don't remember the name of the author but if you get a chance buy  "We Charge Genocide"  I have been victimized so many times behind this racist design ignorance. I now understand it very well.  Frankly, I don't trust any organization that is connected with the white privilege entitlements. I now know if this is  design for welfare of those with white skin.  I am reacting to the condition of the world, and how anyone with black skin who fits that description has been mistreated. I think about the lack of empathy that has been implement against the helpless for the last 400 years.  Most people understand that there is design conditions in place to control the minds of Africans. This 400 years of evil practice has caused damaged to most of us with the knowledge of hat entity that has orchestrated this brutality?

 This evil reaction to the people who has given life and DNA to all of mankind? I believe in treating people the way they.treat me. I believe that it is time for Africa to have a summit and only invite those in the diaspora who are Africans. My experience has made me aware that white privileges is designed and used as welfare for those with white skin. However, I believe that this is effecting everyone so much until the issue of skin color is going to be removed and then become a non-issue. I believed that eventually we will find that there are more and more people with the same common problem until it becomes one unit.

My logic is based on experiences from the continent of Africa. When I travel there I have had many people to ask why do African Americans always refer to themselves as black? I explain to them, that often this word is a necessity for life 
 and death with African Americans. You must always remember that you are black. There is often subliminal knowledge that becomes a part of your security. America is the school for the teaching of the fantasy for smart white skin. It is used as a pacifier by the white people. All one has to do is look at the adjustice department and how it is implemented in America when it come to black people. This condition is ingrain in my mind so much until I did not start noticing it until I was old. This can often affect anyone that's poor.

it is almost impossible for a poor person to get justice in a system that allows white privilege when you have black skin. Consequently, I believe that all people worldwide who have suffered from
these predators and prey policies have brought the poor and middle class together. 

After years of experience with racism in America, I was surprised to know that there was a recourse for those without funds to afford an attorney. I did not know about the method of reciprocity with a binding ruling. The racists in America uses the tool of ignorance to control the minds of the people. We also the little girl sitting in the back of the FBI car in Little Rock, Arkansas during the '60s. We saw the anger from the white people because of the possibility of a black child being educated. 

This is an example of how the denial of my earn funds from HUD has caused me the loss of so much revenue. I am reluctant to put
çertain things on the internet concerning my personal businesses. However, my followers, my postings, and my books are records of
my harassments. A country that feel obligated to go in all parts of the world and try to teach their system of democracy to others seem to be willing to exclude me from my personal civil rights. I was unfortunately, born in the time where I had full blow from miseducation. This was all by design.

 Reality is that the racists fears equal competition with black and white children. This example is seen in the contrast of me earning money from my books and blogings against that of the late Russ Limbaugh. He was worth over 70 million dollars a year before he died.  While people like him get paid for what they say, a black man may be killed for saying the same thing. He wrote seven books and I have over 100.  

Why have I not been able to get the money that's owed me? As I have said many times, I paid cash for my home. This made me a buyer. For some reason,  HUD is allowed to rename me and make money from my home?  I understand that when I signed up for this reverse mortgage if there would be a server Why am I forced to pay for insurance policie where they are the benefactors? Why am I being denied my civil rights? Why are our government leaders allowing this evil to exist? Is this a message to the people that this cruelty is supported by the majority? Are they telling the everyone that we are supporters of  white privilege crueltics? 

Are they lacking empathy so much until they never have thought about it? Did the Democrats and Republicans both think that it was  right to bring in voters from other countries to replace African Americans vote?  Why did they not know that immigrants cannot vote in America?

HUD is allowed to remove me from the contract I signed in 1993, place me in debt with the state of Georgia, and then rename me from being a buyer to a borrower. Are the people in this country so void of empathy for Africans that they cannot connect the trauma that is experienced with this constant harassment? Why did the American system disallow me knowledge of my rights? I  was told that white privileges was a final word in any decision made against me.

I was not aware that the president of the United States has no power to mandate laws that would prevent individuals from having their civil rights. I now know about things such as pocket vetoes, the need for reciprocity, I did not know that the international institution didn't invite Africans to their convention. I have done a lot of research and found out many things thats hidden from the people in this country because the white privileges wants to keep control over the minds of Americans. Is this lack of information used to continue the enslavement of people? 

When I found out about this, the first thing I thought about was how many young black people sitting in jails without anyone allowing them to be aware of their rights to justice. The second thing I thought about was how well design white privilege is to keep control over racism in this country. I then wondered if it is possible for capitalism and equality for black people to coexist? Another question that I would like answered is if our leaders are aware of P2P from the youth technical pubs in Africa? Have the Americans arrogance caused them to not be aware that the Africans have a satellite. Are they aware that the internet highway was made possible by an African man named Philip EmeghalIi? Both the cell phone and the smartphone we're invented by African Americans. 

I am very disappointed with many things that I know that's going on that may cause me not to be able to invest in different business plans I have in mind for the continent of Africa. I have always wanted a lab for inventions and experiments. Thanks to the denial of my funds that I have not been able to achieve this.

In addition, as traumatizing that Ihis is for me, 
I have recently learned from injustice, the real hurricane when I found out I was paying for my pain. When I try to get justice from the lost of money concerning the home I bought and paid 
cash for while  HUD decided to be the benefactor from my investment by. Oh one has to do is look at the long statements that are available to most government agencies. The last time I tried to connect with HUD someone hung up on me before hearing what I was calling for. I wanted to add information to my case. I have only called the justice department four times complaining about HUD within the last 33 years that I have had my contract with reverse mortgage. To paraphrase them, I was told that they didn't help individual. When I call the other day I did not get a chance to voice my latest concern. The lady hung up on me when she saw my ID number or ZIP code. I now know from my own experience that the use of zip codes are often used to discriminate against black people. 

Consequently, these experiences are the many reasons that I now know why every where I go concerning any matters that I am asked for zip codes. Unfortunately for Americans, I think one big mistake that's going to end up backfiring Is there arrogance of believing that they could do whatever they wanted through the white privileges entitlement without worrying about being punished? Now for the first time, thanks to the internet, there are many black news outlets that can respond to lies that's told on Africans.

I was watching the TV a second ago and saw something that'll make you boil. There was a black man in Boston who was complaining because of the immigration situation in America. He was talking about the fact that he has a job working every day and that people are coming in from all over the world at the rate of $200 a night for a hotel. What does this mean? It means that this man is working paying tax for someone else to have a place to sleep while he has to hustle for a bed every night.

I think I better leave this alone because it's too stressful. It really bring tears to my eyes. There is so much evil in America. If you are black you are often treated lower than a dog. There are black people in this country serving time for hitting a dog. What kind of...
 
People it is time for us to sign up for solidarity against white privileges. It is time for us to have solidarity for another civil rights movement against this kind of behavior. How can there ever be equality as long as this brutality is in place? As I said, I have been asking the same question for over 33 years and I am still waiting for an answer. What kind of leaders do we have? This is what's happening to us. How in the hell can we ever have equality as long as this evil is in place? Why do people think someone else would do for them what they're too lazy to do for themselves? Get a job and earn their own living. Enslavement should be over. It doesn't take a mule walking backwards to know this. Why is my taxes going to support artificial intelligence instead of us trying to educate children as far as their rights are concerned? Is artificial intelligence supposed to be another round of white privilege? 

Anyone should see why I'm so angry. If I were not a writer and did not have my books to sell, I would starve to death behind the fact that I'm denied my equal rights. I bought a home paid cash for it and while we are overseas fighting for the rights of those outside of this country HUD is allowed to earn from my home. This means that I am helping to pay for this man to be homeless when he said that he has a job. 

Why are we spending billions of dollars for Ukraine and other countries? I have lived in America all my life and some of the things that I have had to learn in the last 33 years about this country makes me want to vomit. Why are we building bombs and giving police military equipment to murder people instead of trying to be kind?  Remember when Donald Trump was talking about the big button? Has anyone noticed how that conversation has not been discussed lately? I believe that the world of people realize that Americans bluff is over.

caljo333.blogspot.com. Perhaps I may drop dead from trauma, but believe me the chickens are about to come home to roost. Is capitalism more important than the life of another human being? Are we willing to continue this one half of 1% policy that has kept the wealthiest three organizations in place?  The middle class have joined the poor and there are angry people out there. When I have to pay $13 for a container of honey with sugar in it. Why would someone take time to put honey in sugar? Why do we put capitalism before security and kindness toward people?

If nothing else happening within my lifetime, I feel that I have accomplished a lot. If young children in Africa realize not to ever come to America, trying to improve them, their lives. The other concern is about American youth. Many of them are sitting in jail for things that are not guilty of. Young black men are shot down like dogs
 in this country. No one address this matters. This is why that my wishes are for earnings from all my investments goes to those two causes. When I die it is up to the continent of Africa to find a way to collect money that America will owe the people on the continental of.  America will be indebted to Africa. By I have written a proposal to discuss with the people on the continent of Africa. Here is a book that is found in the archives of New York times within the contents. You will find the many horrific things that Americans have done to African Americans. After you read this book, you will know that Americans have disqualified themselves from any sense of morality. It is a paper trail written by the real criminals. I just came away from posting on Facebook. There was a child that had started to get death supposedly from Palestine. I have learned that people lie so much in this country until it's hard to believe anything I hear. I believe that on a certain circumstances that 99.9 % of people will like when it comes to matter of life and death. I know I would. But the people in this country lie so much. You don't know what's the truth or fiction. It is such a waste of time dealing with people like that.

Today is March the 11th 2024.  

This is going to be my new way of trying to keep some kind of order within my writing. Unfortunately for me I have the attention span of a 2-year-old. This is always been true. As I used to tell my friends. I'm not slowing down for you
I was looking at something on the internet a few minutes ago and it sure bring you to a different way of looking at things from what we hear everyday. I heard that many African countries are trying to deplete the American dollar. I saw her the international court health and meeting and did not invite any African nations except the ones like Ethiopia. I don't remember the other one. All I can tell you is that's audience are all really white. I believe in treating people the way they treat me. If this is true that no African nation was invited to that international court. I think it is time for Africans to have a meeting on the continent and invite only those who invited Africans. I believe that's the greatest nightmare that this world is facing is the after-thought that there's a continent called Africa. Ever since I've been blogging over 33 years ago, I have talked about white Africans. I wish I could live long enough to face the users of the pacifiers of denial. Perhaps this is the cost of my freedom.  For the sake of record keeping, I will post this article regularly. Today is the third of March 19 and 24.
milojo333.blogspot.com.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment