Wednesday, February 21, 2024

THE BILL OF RIGHTS:

Here is a letter from the legal aid department in Atlanta, Georgia. This should give you a gist of my unique situation. I bought a home and paid cash for it in 1993. This made me the Buyer. HUD rename me. I've then became "Borrower". Remember, this interaction has been going on for over 33 years. I am being denied my constitutional rights at least. I am also thinking that I am experiencing blatant zip code racism.

Dear Ms. Smith,

This letter is to confirm the assistance and advice I have provided in your case, and to confirm that your case will be closed in 2 weeks, if you do not decide to follow the resolution I have obtained for you. As you know, you contacted our office concerning the funds that should be available for you to draw on your reverse mortgage. You are one of the few reverse mortgage borrowers who have had their loan for such a long time and have not yet exhausted the available line of credit funds. However, because the balance of your loan has a grown to be more than anticipated at the time the loan was originated, the loan balance is now far more than the amount of original listed on the security deed. Accordingly, HUD, as the owner of the loan, has refused to allow you to draw any additional funds

I research the terms of the loan, which anticipate this type of event and the solution. Under the long agreement, you sign, when the balance of the loan gross should become greater than the amount in the security instrument, the lender HUD (here, HUD) can require you (as the borrower) to sign an
extension agreement to increase the amount listed in the security instrument. The purpose of this is to ensure that HUD (as the lender) maintain a security interest in the poverty against additional advances of funds on your line of credit.

Because this is an unusual circumstances that has not been dealt with before, I had to do a lot of advocacy with HUD, and prepare an extension agreement on your behalf to submit to HUD as
contemplated by your loan agreement. I discussed with you the solution I was proposing and my efforts on your behalf. HUD finally agreed and signed the extension agreement. However, when I met with you to review and sign the agreement, and in follow-up conversation, since then, you have indicated that you are not willing to sign this agreement.

As we have discussed, the reverse mortgage contract counterplated the signing of this agreement, and you refuse to do so means that HUD Will be justified in continuing to refuse to make any additional advances on your line of credit. I urge you to cooperate with signing this agreement, as you promise to do so when you sign the reverse mortgage. This extension agreement does not change anything else about the terms of. Promise you will continue to grow to be more than the amount of $157,500, as originally listed. I chose a new maximum amount of $450, 000 as a high number to allow for continuous growth of your loan balance and your additional draws on your credit limit in order to give your loan plenty of room to grow so that you don't run into the this issue again. Signing this extension agreement is in your best interest, and would not recommend that you sign it otherwise.

PAGE 2:

As we have discussed, your refusal to sign the extension agreement (which you promise to cooperate in doing when you sign the original reverse mortgage document) will determine any future claim you might want to raise against HUD
In this matter. If you make any further complaints,
HUD Will only respond that they provided the extension agreement as required by the contract, that you refuse to sign it in bleach of your promise to do so, and that they are not required  to advance any additional funds to you due to your refusal to cooperate and doing so.

And the our conversation, you and I discuss all of these points, but you still say that you would not sign the extension agreement as a matter of principal. I urge you to reconsider, so that you can draw the remaining funds that should be available to you on the loan. I will keep your case open for two more weeks, until October the 8th, 2021, in that you will hope you will change your mind. If you have not agreed by that due date to move forward with signing the agreement, then there will be nothing further for me to do on your behalf and I will be closing your file. Once your file is closed, the documents and information will remain on file for a period of 7 years, after which time they will be stored to protect your privacy.
 
SUMMARY OF LETTER: 

One of the first questions that Mrs. Scott asked  me when I entered her office was what would I do with the fund if I receive them? At that time I had over $300,000 in my account and she suggested that I talked to her paralegal to get food stamps. Please read the entire posting and you will have a better understanding of exactly what has gone on with me trying to get funds from an investment that I made. There a paper trails to prove that the American government owed me millions of dollars. 

I just found out something very interesting today. It certainly pays to do research. According to the Bill of Rights, the president cannot mandate a law that is in violation of the rights of individuals with out Congress. I found some information on the convention in 1899 to 1907 for the making of international lawa. I learned that their rulings are binding. I also learn of how reciprocity works within governments in case there are n eeds for allies in wars. Correct me if I'm wrong but according to my understanding Africa was not invited when these laws were passed.  I believe that blacks in the diaspora and on the continent can live with that. I hope that they are like me.
 I believe that i should treat people the way they treat me. I do not have the privileges to speak for others. However, when I blog or write posts, my targets are to people in the diaspora. They are the majority. As I stated later on this document Africans are the majority of people in the world, not China. Consequently, America has never been my targeted audience. I have far to little time to deal with people who are known to be liars. This is the need for the pacifier, and fantasy. Truth has always caused the racist to run from those who are not chasing them. Anyone who has opposition to whatever the racist in this country want become targets for lies. The Chinese are now on their hit list.

However, America has always told different stories about China having the largest population. No one talk about the period when the Chinese people were killing all their girl babies? Wouldn't that causes a decline in population in China? As usual, America always have problems when it comes to telling the truth about black peoplle

From my experiences, I totaled up on Americans ability to lie years ago. It is to time consuming to deal with individual liars.  White privilege  prevents people of the world from ever having equality. How can there ever be equality with this evil in place? White privileges is used for the benefit of controlling and doing whatever these people don't want to do for themselves. I suppose this is dependent on where information comes from. According to my  personal experience, I now understand things that I had to learn the hard way. Reality is that the history of Africa does not include world wars. Unlike what we were taught by the white privileges raçists. The good thing about the history of Africa, is that at one time there was no need for jails. Remember, the European burn many books in Africa. I have not yet found in my research a need for fun killings in Africa such as has been found with  Europeans and the United States. The history of the Europeans is written by Europeans. Many of us have read about the 12 Caesars. As we know Julius Caesar was a writer and with his own writings admitted this fact. 

I believe that the one  area of my life that I may  be an expert in is the understanding of black people. I have had over 91 years of schooling on this subject. I will use the same privileges that the racists have used for over 400 years to simplify complexity. The intentions of the Europeans and the West is to continue white privilege with the goal of dividing and conquering. This welfare entitlement is used with the desire of having others do the things for the racist that they were too lazy to do for themselves. It is time to call it by its name. It is solidarity for white privileges.
 There can never be equality around the world until this evil is fully exposed. I believe it is time for another civil rights movement against cruelty. No human should ever suffer with lack of food, shelter, education, and the security of jobs. 
 
I would be against any kind of activities from anyone concerning the mistreatment of mankind. My intentions today is to leave all of my earnings from my many books, and all other sources of income to the continent of Africa, after gracious living in the range I'm 50, mi with fishing holes. This would of course include African Americans, and many in the diaspora. I especially would like to talk to Phillip Scott of Houston, Texas, who has his own podcast, 3 more Afriçan American. I think that Dr. Anakana Chihombri Quao, and I have the same goals for Africa. I believe that those on the continent and I who are like -minded believe that this applies to every black person on this planet. Those in the diaspora who have less than 100,000 should qualify. We have all had similar experiences with racism. There are many different ideas that I hope can come from all homosapiens sapiens who may have simular input. I reserve the rice to always change things as long as I'm alive. After my death, everything belong to the continental of Africa and the people of the world has a need to deal with them. I am thinking the first thing that the Dell the dick needs immediate attention is what's going on in the Congo. The Congo is a part of the continent and no one has the right to come in and claim anything.

 I would like to help promote the goals of Phillip Scott and three more Americans. I mentioned Philip because he has a podcast and he's already in the public. I will not post the name of others until I have their permission. One thing I am very interested in doing is trying to set up a podcast and a research center for all black news outlets. I am very illiterate with computer technology. I believe it is now time for all the black news outlet to have solidarity in creating a news research department. I am toying with the idea of leaving all of my income that is made from over 100 books to go to the continent of Africa to make sure that there is never another young black child leaving the continent of Africa, thinking that he will find a better life in America. I would also love to contact Dr. Quao. I believe she and I have the same goals. She proved herself when she was ambassador.   milojo333.blogspot.com
Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment