Tuesday, February 6, 2024

WRITING TO IMPROVE MY WRITING:

If there are people who was living before the 30s, they are aware of how much things are changed.
I sometimes laugh when I hear young people when ask about what they now know answer by saying they were not alive then. This let me know that history is not taught in schools anymore? As sorry as my education was (by design) we were taught history. When you live in certain parts of America and happen to be black as I am, the best chance you have in getting an education is living in a city. The reason this is true is because the black kids who lived in cities would have one school and save the politician's money in the hiring of teachers.  The little town that I grew up in, the white children had three brick schools. Meanwhile, We had a little white hut sitting up on a big slab of rock. Racism is so prevalent until they would not even connect the bathroom with the shack. We would often laugh about this. You 
Damn near had to catch a bus to get to the bathroom. 

 Regardless to how much we deny it, white privilege has always been the goal of racists America. I have always known that
I had love for anything that was political. This came from most of my family. (I have a bad habit speaking, absolutely.). I am glad I'm a people person because there was very few people that I grew up with that had time for anything except trying to live on the level of survival. I had no dislike for anyone there then or now.

This is the same kind of racism that became embedded in America for over 500 years.
The races took this opportunity to dig in deep with policies to ensure white privileges. after many years of this, it is very understandable how black people knew that it was a waste of time for them to fight something that had the power for entitlements. Consequently, if you happen to help white skin, that was your food stamp card. I have experience some of this kind of racism personally. When I had businesses in California often I would use someone that I knew who who were white to apply for license or other business needs and receive them. This experience has caused me to lose revenue in several distance cases. Guess who was getting wealthy as the first party? 

This has always created a situation where the black people in reality have never ceased being enslaved. In my case I have seldom in the middle
Person. My husband and I often saw the same thing. We had a group home, we had to hire a Jewish lady to come into the home to supply us with clients. I mentioned the fact that this person
was Jewish because the news media have so much to say about anti-semitic. Nothing is ever s about anti -black. I am not the only one who  can tell you the same story.

Think about this. We were money makers for the white scan people, better known as the white privilege. These are the kinds of experiences that make me think that it is time for black people to start another civil rights movement. I have talked to many of my African friends on the continent who are willing to join in solidarity against white privilege. When we're not using it now, I believe in most of us know that racism is a evil system. It has caused the death of billions of people within the last 500 years. If it is not stopped, we are in danger of losing the planet. The world existed for millions of years without the presence of this kind of hate.

Under this leadership we have had two world wars. There have always been wars among mankind but never world wars. As I have often said, what makes me more angry than anything else is that I am paying for something I don't want any part of. I believe just like we had years of wars I think we can live forever with kindness. Here is an example of this unique experience. I have always been a thinker. One of my favorite expressions is my that my mind is as open as all outside. I am not a group thinker. I listen to other people and learn a lot from them, but in the end I make my own decision. 
milojo333.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment