Saturday, February 3, 2024

THE BIG BRAIN POWER:


The first two things I heard in the news thisI went into some old clippings of mine and these are some of the pictures that I found. I don't know who they belong to. I hope this is not plagiarizing. I think I heard someone say that ignorance is no excuse to the law. Does this exclude me? 

 I'm sure it came from posts that I put on the internet. I am still trying to understand technology. I particularly have problems when I am writing on blogspot. As I once said, this problem has been going on with me for many years. This is the reason that I feel sorry for some of the old people who are trying to understand the new world that we are forced to live in. I am one of those victims. I can always tell when the husbands and fathers have had dinner after a day's work, my phone started ringing. It's as if they are going on a second job. I am very polite in telling them I'm not interested. These are not my pictures but I relate to every one of them.

If the "GOD"  THAT AMERICANS ARE PRAYING TO WAS CREATED BY THE LAST PEOPLE WHO ENTERED THE STAGE OF MANKIND. 
 CHRISTIANITY IS PLAGIARIZED FROM THE EGYPTIANS, HORUS, ISIS, AND OSIRIS. ANYONE WHO Knows AFRICA, EUROPE. I don't know who wrote this but it makes a lot of sense to me. 
A BETTER WORLD:

I believe that a better world is what we all want.
I fully understand that when you're dealing with billions of people, there are some of all of our personalities found within that group. I truly believe that brains can be harvest under certain circumstances.  Is hit possible to improve our brain powers? This is why I have problems with artificial intelligence. I believe that there are many things that makes a good brain. (I just ran into another problem on blogspot.). My remarks about the typing should have gone on the top of the page but for somehow I cannot figure out how to remove it back where I want it to be. I will figure it out for the day is over.

How do I make my typing larger when using the mic? I think I just answered my own question.
Those who are wondering why I changed over to bold is because I have glaucoma. Sometimes I see much better in bold. I am on a deadline for this post to go up today. The first thing I heard this morning on the news was the president talking about Ukraine. If I can believe what I hear from different news outlets, I have heard that we have spent trillions of dollars over the last 400
 years on wars. No one has to ask what happens in wars. We know that innocent people die. Anyone that's willing to participate in this kind of behavior would have to have a questionable personality toward empathy and kindness. I do not understand the connection that people made with religion. As usual, I'm going to leave this conversation along. 
 
Here is the reality that I believe will eventually get us in a lot of trouble. It is time for us to face truth. In my research this morning I found out that the world Bank is in Washington, DC. I never knew that. I believe how our problem is going to develop is because Americans have never noticed what was going on in other countries. There has always been a need in this country to exclude Africa from anything that is positive. I may not live to see it but I think this is going to be a master mistake. What If the people on the continent decides that everything that's needed in other parts of the world are force to use their own personal currency? Wouldn't that make the creation of a World Bank in Africa? What would this reality do to the minds of the racists? They are still having an identity problem.

There would be no white people if there were no Africans. The racist  realize that without their African origin, they would not exist... This truth causes insanity, and  insecurities. This is seen with the need to abuse power,  Europeans admit that they open up their jail and insane cells to send their thugs to this country. The people arrived here ready made criminals. This is according to the Europeans. This truth is the reason for the need to find others to use as pacifiers and pretend that they were worst then this criminal network. There are so many things that need to be talked about in America that has been ignored for over 400 years in order to keep white privileges in place. The race is no longer control the microphone. Thanks to the African named Philip EmeghalIi and the internet highway.

The thugs that came to this  country had a need to destroy minds of other humans. Equality is a threat to the white supremacy and black inferiority lies. This is the open to plagiarizing the culture of others to create the white supremacy and black inferiority fantasies. The goal is white privilege. It gives an impression of smart skin if it happens to be white. This myth has no need for competition. Americans fight the truth with the tool of pretending that the victims are the villains. This insanity satisfy no one but the racists. It is time for America to look at the pace of their loss of respect around the world. "In hell the fool will open up his eyes." I think what make me most angry is how my money is used to do things that I disagree with. I am not for causing anyone unnecessary problems. I do believe in treating people the way they treat me. This is why I know that Africans are not concerned about being ignored, and plagiarized. 

The truth is that because of the desperation of the racist need to own the status of morality, the world loss the contributions and growth from trillions of people. The racist have a need to murder many people to continue the control of the white supermacy lies. Perhaps if we had not loss so many minds for the reason to pretend white supremacy and black inferiority, we might have the knowledg of life and death. I often reflect on the fact that perhaps if I could have had the chance to use my mind to the fullest I could have contributions to world improvements. Unfortunately, I was a threat to the white supremacy lies.

The white African spend most of their time demonizing individuals who appear as a threat
to their "race" fantasies. By their rules, and according to what Americans teach us, anyone who think differently than the designed status quo is labeled as "Playing the race card.". I am seen as an extremist, radical, a nit-wit and crazy.  I know and understand that the race game is in place to focus on my designed ignorance. The racist teaches us that anyone who think is radical and extreme. I am extremely against liars and  radical racism that serves the same  designed white skin racist welfare system. My 33 years of posting on the internet has always been consistent. There is a paper trail that supports my record.

I despise inequality, injustice liars, bullies and cowards. My goal with other humans is to treat people as I wish to be treated. Because of this belief, and because of my experience with racism in this country, I am aware of the insanity, cowardice; bulling abuse; inequality; and injustice.
There is a paper trail of destructive behavior against humanity wherever the Europeans landed. I believe that these racist are open to be treated as they treat others.

Racism in America is so extreme that the racist do not know that they are racist. This is unfortunate for us all. I have little time for people who are more ignorant than I am. I like to grow. In the làst 400 years we have all been victimized by this group. Therefore, we are lead by people who have never experience anything but giving pain and suffering to other humans. This
 insanity is open for a fish to understand. This lack of experience causes the racist to be insulting, arrogant abusive of power and sarcastic. This behavior is also blatant with their sarcasm of the need for black people to to remind them that "Black Lives Matter".  This apathy makes it impossible to understand and have empathy for others. This group of people are the world leaders in the murder of other humans. This fact is the cause of the extreme projection and denial of the truth. Many years are spent in demonizing others, while the racist fear truth and exposures. 

An example of this is how Americans pretend that they are less evil than the Nazis. The only difference in America and old Germany is a death camp. How many people was killed by the Americans and Vietnam? How many Native Americans people were killed by the Americans? I understand that there or many people who follow the status quo and who are forced to obey all rules. This truth is it is all a matter of records. But the first reaction with truth, from the  the racist is to pretend that they are like other humans.
What I think about it, America has had death camps. What about the devil's punch bowl after the Civil war. When the union army became tired of the Africans following them, they built a wall and placed the black people behind it and watched them die. Now we are air going enough to be in another place is talking about democracy. As I have said before, nothing makes me more angry than how many young lives have been destroyed through nothing but evilness. How many young black men are sitting in jail for things that they should have never been accused of?

I challenge any American who disagree with this truth to please debate this issue. My only rule is fairness, and to please do not waste my time with finding the vetted destroyed black man who disagree with me. I am  well aware of this trick. This is the typical response from the racist, which is within itself racist, to assume that all black people have the same needs and experience with this brutality. 

 We are taught to dislike those who do not share the accepted point of view.. I prefer to I love freedom of speech and always appreciate those who think differently than I do.  It is the communication with others people who are different will help me grow. I understand that there is no one who have experience, my perception, and who know me, love me, and understand me better than myself.

This system create hate from having close contact with their victims.  
their lies and  their negative narration  against others. The unfortunate fact is that the racist never look ito the mirror. These are insane and fatuous people. This gives them the ability to think that that there is something different in them than with other brutal murders. This also givers the ability to then create policies so that equality , justice and competition is not available to others. This the level of need that is necessary to maintain the white supremacy and black inferiority lies. This is all by designed.

When I graduated from high school, I had less than a third grade education. I have  aways been very sure of my identity and  my abilities to achieve at the highest levels. I have never been intimidated with the labels that are placed on black and minorities  people. I realized that the cause of my ignorance is the effect of designed racism. Perhaps, because of this knowledge,  it is why I will never be silence by labels. Another reason is now I am too old to change. We are  taught  many ways to be silence when the racist is threaten with exposure.   when we speak against this evil system that we are "playing the race card". This phrase is used for the racist to have peace with his evil practice. I will never be silence by this racist trick. I can admit that I am ignora
nt. In spite of the afford to silence people like me, I have always fully understood the motive of the racist. Perhaps, I understand him better then heunderstand himself. He is always ready to ignore the truth.

Mitochondria  DNA.is ignored.  There is no "races" of people . We are all  from one family with origins from Africa. We are all Homo sapiens. The Neanderthals and other species are now extinct. This truth is why the white Africans often fear dialogue on this subject without control of the narrative. 

The Europeans spent many hours creating torture tools. Europeans use the arenas for the entertainment of pain, while the Africans were enjoying song and dance. 

More racist lies told by the Europeans.


Americans has the arrogrance to talk about terror in other countries.

Christanity is use to destroy weak minds. People who believe that a man walked water, lived in the belly of a whale, and then are told to not to ask questions, are ready for the harvest of ignorance.

Black Americans have been praying for over five-hundred years and all lthey have to show for the many trips to the ground are dirty knees.


Poor baby does not look so happy does he? What animal could harm a child? I would put money on the fact that none of these children are calling him names. Just think about this,  through out all the things that has happened to blacks theracist felt safe leaving their children in the care of black people. 

Do you know that Africa is three times larger than America? I am sure that when the races say there is 1 billion blacks in Africa you better make it 8. From my experience on the continent, I would think it's impossible to count the Africans. They are Africans where no man is allowed to go. This is  accordancing to my research.

I read somewhere. The swedish people are 


WE ARE IGNORANT ENOUGH TO TRY AND PUT A CLEAN FACE ON  SOMETHING AS EVIL AS THE ABOVE.
I think that the only people that the racists feel guilt about are  Indians. I hope it is not because they are all dead. I was fortunate enough to  grow up around Indians. I have never met one that I didn't like. I often get angry with one of my sisters for not keeping in contact with the last family we knew. There was no nicer person than Dennis knife Chief. I always felt so safe and protected among all the young men that I grew up with. I loved all of them. This does not include my peers. (Other teen-agers).
It is said the one thing that separate the human family from the rest of the animals is the fact that humans have the ability to communicate with one another by language. I believe that the brain is the greatest gift that is received by mankind. I cannot remember the person who's made the statement you can experience my behavior but you cannot experience my experience . 
 This is so true. People who want to control the minds of other humans have the need to also try and control oinions of those whose different than that of their own. in spite of this fact, we pretend that we are a society withiout the insanity of racism and who are for freedom of speech and democracy.
 My experience in America is that there are few people in this country who are open for critical thinking. Most of us only know to follow MSM. This is the power of the white privileges welfare system. It is in place to keep the enslaving of minds.
I believe the largest percentage of people are aware that racism is evil. I also believe that people are tired of hearing the false word "race". It is left in the vocabulary for the indoctrination of minds. I think because of the fact that the wealthy have so much greed that they have self-destruct. Perhaps the majority of the middle class has joined the poor against the wealthy. Greed has caused inflation to be so high until the middle class can no longer belong to the country club, send their kids to private schools, or feel secured.

One thing I am very aware of, because I'm home all the time I received calls from desperate men and women trying to get me to buy something. I often feel very sorry for them.  This let me me know how angry that most Americans are. 
We ignore logic to follow the minority. An example of this is that we are told to believe that a man walked water, lived in the belly of the whale, and lived in a lions den. We don't ask questions about these lies. It is time for the black man to realize that this Jesus lie will not redeem us. I have never trusted anyone who has a need to read a book that is written by people that no living man has ever seen. I have gone to many homes in America where they're are. Paintings are of the Lord's supper or a white man dying on across. Michelangelo and DaVinci, did not have room in their paintings for anyone black.  I have always tried to stay away from the subject of religion.I could never love anything that I feared; I could never love any entity that expected to be serve by me. 
 go to something that we fear be for something we fear, is th uhe day  that we will be free from the racist lies.   There is no need to read a book to know right from wrong. This book is written by people who despice other humans who ask questions about the "God" that is suppose to be. 
I can't  think of anything more boring than to waste my time with those who offer nothing new to my logic. I realize that I can only grow when I am with people who think differently, I would never be angry with someone who disagree with me. I love the importance of communication. However, America did everything possible to make sure that there is control over the narration of hate for the people who are most feared. The goal for the massage is to comport with the lies that are told about black people. The immorality is to divert the attention fromthe faces in the mirror.

DESIGNED DESTRUCTION
When I graduated from high school, I had less than a third grade education. The white power holders were determiaed to disallow the threat of fair compitition from black childrens with white children. Theree was no excape from the racist American,s  might. 
.I have aways been very secured with my abilities to achieve at the highest levels. I have never been intimidated with the labels that are placed on uneducated people. I realized that the cause of my ignorance is the effect of design racism. perhaps, because of this knowledge,  this is why I will never be silence by labels. We are all taught that when we speak against this evil system that we are "playing the race card". This is phrase is used for the racist to have peace with his evil practice. I will never be silence by this racist trick. I can admit that I am ignorant. I am not ashamed of this label. Perhaps this is because I clearly understand why. It is a system of racism in America that should be ashamed. Believe me, they are. This is where the hate comes in. Black people represents truth, and truth represent the destruction of the racist lies.  

Americans should follow me and admit that we have all been taught to be ignorant. Perhaps,  when the needed denial stop, our grandchildren can recover from this ignorant society.  When this happen, we can discontinue this needed brutal system of bulling and abuse that is in place to provide for the white Africans. We are taught the lie that there is a group of white skin people who are superiority to all others. This fantasy has caused the world to be thousands of years behind in progress. How many minds have been destroyed because of the efforts to promote this myth? Where would the world be if the white Africans did not have such a need to pretend the white supremacy and black inferiority lie. The racist cannot stand the truth. The truth of the matter is there would be no modern humans if not for Africans. We are all from the same human family with origins from Africa. Biological, we are one people. The word race is use to provide livelihood for those who are the world parasites. This system of lies in in place because of the racist control over fake news. Fake news is white supremacy and black inferiority, Columbus discovered America and the Native Americans were the salvage.

I don't remember where I got all of these pictures. As I often say, I have been collecting clippings, articles, pamphlets, books, and anything I could get in my hands on to read.



 THE COST OF WHITE PRIVLIEGE AND ENTITLEMENT.

THESE  TWO AFRICANS SUFFER FROM IDENITY CRISIS.THEY ARE BOTH HOMO SAPIENS WITH ORIGINS FROM AFRICA. This is the kind of thing that make me so very angry. You can put me into deep thinking. Is this why that they run from black people who are not chasing them? 
THEY BOTH WANT TO BELIEVE THAT THEY LIVE WITHOUT DNA FROM AFRICA. Think how far Trump came in America for two reasons only. He's a big liar and he has white skin. When you have experiences my experience, you were then understand that this is a girl's greatest gutter. There is no wonder that these people became so angry and others speak out against some of the things that they have done. The it is no secret that they think that no one but them should have freedom of speech.  My greatest hope is that the world can recover from the times that this evil was in control.

FAKE NEWS

I believe that fake news have destroyed America. 

Americans have always used fake news to indoctrinate the minds of the people. Nothing is feared by the racist more in this country than the truth about black America to disallow duologue. Black people who speak the truth and who are   not vetted are kept away from the ears of the world of people. Black Americans are use to represent black people around the world with the use of policies to destroy minds of the black youth, the racist media then are allow to lie on blacks American. These destructive policies are never mention when black America are ridicules by the white American racist. The unfortunate truth is as crazy as this is, People around the world are given 
so much stress that there are few who have the ability to think. The ridiculous impression is left in the minds of people is that the skin of black America have brain problems.
I have noticed most of my life how control the information that we are supposed to learn. 
The system a racism and white privilege is so orchestrated. It is designed to confuse the minds of Americans. I am thinking that this has been a mistake made by the racists.I think they under estimated the people. 
 
XThere are approximately seven-hundred black American who are allowed to appear on stage to talked about racism. These black are also used to give the false impression to the world that there is democracy, equality, economic fairness, and justice in this country. This group of people have been mentally destroyed and taught to despise themselves. This self hate is so embedded within that they hate anyone who look as they do. 

BLACKS WHO SPEAKS TRUTH.

There is nothing that is feared by the racist more than a Black who speak truth to racism. We are taught that they are the pariahs of the world. An example of this is what we hear about Farrakhan and Ravened Wright. They are both lightweight with the true description of the brutal and destruction of American racist. This tool of mind control is used so much that the white racist in this country know that these selected blacks will defend racism and the brutal mistreatment of other blacks. The arrogant racist have the need to believe in the smart white skin lies. There is nothing that these cowards fear more than a black man who will and can articulate the truth about racism. Can we identify the different rows that following list implies?

MARY TURNER
SAM HOSE
WE CHARGE GENICIDE.

BLACK LIVES MATTER.

THE KERPERNICK CASE.

AMERICAN'S HISTORY OF MASS MURDER
NAZIS GERMANIES DEATH CAMPS
AMERICAN'S MASSACRES

PRETTY BOY FLOYD

This is the attitude that I write about that exposes the racist with the ignorance, arrogant, abuse of power and sarcasm that is needed to describe Africans.  of Many American racists have the gall to think that Colin Kerpernick has no right to protest the flag, burn the flag or to know his enemies. They are confused enough to believe that they are qualified to speak for him.
Americans should ask the people the Europeans, who they  with the Marshall Plan, are the many countries that receives money from America to stand when they hear the anthem.  The descendents of slavery should have received from the free labor of slavery is  going to the white parasitic American families. These people  have the maggot sperm to expect the victims from the brutal racist treatments to respect a flag that stands against them. Ask the Europeans to praise, and show allegiance to the Anthem and America flag. America does not allow equality for the descendents of slavery and the black man owe America nothing.  America is in debt to the black Americans.

These people are insanely fatuous. An example of this is When Colin Kapernick refused to stand for the Anthem, many racists in this country resorted to typical arrogant and pretend that black people are treated equal. The American racist has the gall to think that Colin Kapernick has no right to protest the flag, burn the flag or to know his enemies. They said that he should respect the many men who fought and died for the flag. The reality is that there is no American who has contributed more to this country than the Native Americans (who is African) than the Africans. The racist cowards placed the black men on the front line of their racist wars.  The racist cowards now lie about their bravery. The following kind of information that the racist never wants to tell.

"The Negro critics of the Vietnam war centered less on the treatment of the 50,000 black servicemen than on such things as the high rate of Negro  combat casualties, the aims of the war itself, and the war’s effect on domestic programs to relieve poverty and want. Negro criticism was voiced over the rate of black induction and the death toll. Sixty-four percent of the Negros examined in 1967 and found acceptable were drafted, whereas only 31 per cent of the white acceptable were drafted. In the same year,  black troops made up 11 percent of the total American fighting  force in Vietnam, but in many fighting combat units the black component doubled that number. Negroes killed in action in 1966 constituted 22.4 percent of the total fighting force in Vietnam."  Author: Benjamin Quayle's Book Title: The Negro In The Making Of America. Page `287 Justice in America is not equal. Perhaps allegiance to the flag should come from the European who received help from the Marshall Plan, or the many countries that  America gives foreign aid to countries but refuse to give reparation to the descendents of slavery.

Black Americans owe this country nothing, but Americans owe black American their life. There would be no Americans if not for the Africans. America is wealthy because of the enslavement of Africans. America uses the abusive  media power to control, indoctrinate, and destroy minds. The intellectual cowards refuse to talk to black people who they have not vetted. Americans are lead to believe that Farrakhan is the owner of the racist hate casino. America has a five-hundred year old lesson of lies for the citizens in this country. We are taught to be a country of fatuous people, so it does not matter that we are all too dumb to think. It does not matter that the goal of the teaching of lies is to help the people who came from Europe upgrade from the description that they were ready to kill other human to change the image European image. The Europeans wrote that they open up their jails and insane cells to send the savages, barbarians, heathens, insane and criminals to America. This reality is the perfect making of the brutally that the minorities have suffered within this country. These facts cause a psychotic to enjoy abusing the helpless and the use of lies to defend the denial. It does not matter that many things that we are told has no trace of logic. We are taught to believe lies like brain cells are found within skin color. We are taught that the Europeans discovered America. 

"The Negro critics of the Vietnam war centered less on the treatment of the 50,000 black servicemen than on such things as the high rate of Negro  combat casualties, the aims of the war itself, and the war’s effect on domestic programs to relieve poverty and want. Negro criticism was voiced over the rate of black induction and the death toll. Sixty-four percent of the Negros examined in 1967 and found acceptable were drafted, whereas only 31 per cent of the white acceptable were drafted. In the same year,  black troops made up 11 percent of the total American fighting  force in Vietnam, but in many fighting combat units the black component doubled that number. Negroes killed in action in 1966 constituted 22.4 percent of the total fighting force in Vietnam."  Author: Benjamin Quayle's Book Title: The Negro In The Making Of America.
Page `287 in my index book.
T
AMERICA'S DISREGARD FOR TRUTH

MARY TURNER

SAM HOSE

WE CHARGE GENOCIDE.


BLACK LIVES MATTER. THE KERPERNICK CASE.
AMERICANA'S HISTORY OF MASS MURDER

NAZIS GERMAN'S DEATH CAMPS. 


This the attitude that I write about that exposes the racist with the ignorance, arrogance, abuse of power and sarcasm that is falsely use to describe Africans. Many American racists have the gall to think that Colin Kerpernick has no right to protest the flag, burn the flag or to know his enemies. 
Americans should ask the people Europeans about the Marshall Plan, or the many countries that receives money from America to stand when they hear the anthem.  The descendents of slavery should have received from the free labor of slavery is  going to the white parasitic American families. These people  have the maggot sperm to expect the victims from the brutal racist treatments to respect a flag that stands against them. Ask the Europeans to praise, and show allegiance to the Anthem and America flag. America does not allow equality for the descendents of slavery and the black man owe America nothing.  America is in debt to the black man. 
The first thing I heard this morning on the news was an American complaining about three Americans dying in Ukraine or some somewhere simular. What kind of message could there be with the 
attempt to convey the name of the country? Is this the use of white privilege? Is there a need for me to continue taltechnologyking about Africans having technology that is 50 years older than the internet? I have posted several times about P2P 

America has carried on racism right under our nose. It can be seen by simply watching the old television shows. Notice who is always at the end of the money making place, then there was a later after thought.

I hear many American bimbos on mainstream media who know nothing about any experience with the pain of brutal hate against individual. How can they know when they only have one experience and that experience is to be racist. They only know the  sadistic perverted crave of terrorizing others humans. This is cowardly abuse of power by the white African racist. only know the privilege from the  parasitic welfare. The insulting tools that are used to support their claim of trying to minimize the horror of racism implies nothing less than insanity. We hear phrases lie "Playing the race card"  while they continue to  support the American racist casino. These sickos refuse to realize that if they close their "race" casinos that there would be no racist cards for others to play. These people are totally lacking  the need of the emotion or empathy. This emotion is a necessary component for sanity. These evil people want to continue behind the branding iron while thinking that they are best to describe the pain of their victims. This behavior has created a country of insane people.

It is insanity that causes any of us to 
bebelieve, and to allow entitlements to white Africans because there are people who deserves entitlement.  One only  has to to listen to the racist talk to each other and you will hear pathology thoughts.  I heard Trump say; in regard to Hillary going to jail for her crimes, that he thinks she has suffered enough. Why does anyone who is sane  believe that Hillary’s life is more important than the welfare of a lady sleeping under the bridge. I know better, I know right from wrong and I have no need to read a book to understand this. Because of this knowledge, perhaps this is why I question those who have a need to read a book to know right from wrong. I believe it is time for us to start a new civil rights movement against white privilege. I think the second summit meeting concerning human rights should be held in Africa and the Africans should reciprocate and only invite Africans. None of us can possibly miss what happened at the last summit where black people were not invited and how they were targeted for abuse. Land and people were divided up to suit the greed of evil.  This is why privilege. 
There is no record with Africans during anyone this way. Well, I am in the mood to complain, could someone please tell me another software that's better than the one that I'm using? I spend so much time correcting what common sense could explain. This is typical behavior from the white privileges in order to try to hold on to the enslavement of others. Remember one thing, it was an African who made it possible for us to be able to express ourselves. It all started 50 years before Americans came along pretending that it all came from white people. 

The first thing I heard on the news today was the media talking about three white Americans that were killed overseas. I sure would like to debate someone on much of the strange logic we hear from the races. What is the reason for making the issue out of skin color when people are dying? Is this a way of keeping the door open for white privilege and capitalism? Why would poor people be interested in capitalism when they have no capital? Is it possible to have fairness and a system that has already placed us in a status of failure with white privileges in America, blacks have been victims of anything that the white people wanted to do to us. Then there is a matter of the racist system creating a few "Negros'). The qualification for this is to be able to laugh and appear pleasant in the presence of the racist.
.. If that's not bad enough then they figured out a way to make their victims pay for their pain. 
caljo333.blogspot,com

THE HILLARY CLINTON INSULT.

THE DONOLD TRUMP INSULT

BERNIE SANDERS.
Are the Democrats going to make the same mistake as they did before and assuming that they can select who run in the 2024 election?

Here is a little advice, I'm sure I will be dead, but it is not likely that young people are going to stand by and see the continuation of the planet being destroyed. 
caljo333.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment