Thursday, February 15, 2024

WEAPONS AGAINST EVIL:

Should there ever be a limit in the search for information? I once said, that I love to research, and for the last 32 years I have never stopped learning from other people. The experiences I have had in life, are times that I found myself to be wrong helped contribute to my greater growth. I have learned many things in the last years. The thing that has surprised me most is to learn that all of those different experiences brought me right back to the first one that I did not understand. I was very sad to learn my government places Capitalism before individual welfare. We, my family, friends and followers; are concern about many paper trails that are written by people in this country who are blatantly against others because of skin color. 

I was once ignorant enough to believe that everyone loved me. I think I can blame that on my parents. However, I have never heard the word love mentioned in my home as a child. Also, I never knew that we were poor. Perhaps this was because I was a very happy child. I was free to roam the woods, fish, and go anywhere in the country that I wanted to. Sometime rustic 
life  can be a haven for maintaining ignorant. I never thought anything about the skin game. Children in my hometown all played together without any thought of such things as race. We called each other names,  I was good at this, most of the time. My opponents often went home crying. I would not see them anymore for days. 

Eventually the white children will start coming back.  This Is often true when you live in a small town. Since I have gotten older and reflect back on many things, I understand much better as to my designed ignorance. I now understand that this was necessary to prevent black children from ever competing equally against white children. Of course,  there was much more that I did not understand than I now know.  I owe this education of the word racism from experience. Integration in the 60s made it  necessary to start a new level of racism with a new name called people of color.  
Reality is that that America and Europeans was in fear. I'm holding grip on wife privileges. They knew that the exposure of truth was going to collide with 400 years of lies. Black teachers around America were afraid of losing jobs and often started moving to California.

I have always love debating before I ever thought about writing. There were so many things that I wanted to know about. The exposure of knowledge is very limited when you are black and come from small towns.  You have a better chances for education if you live in a city. The reason for this is that it did not cost as much to put money in one place as it did to scatter it around in little towns. States have different rules. 
I now know that Africans on the continent and African American are targeted for destruction.

Consequently, for the last 400 years, the racists designed a program to divide and conquer black people, their goal was to continue a form of enslavement.  The problem that the planet has is that these people who ran the world have put us all in danger of total destruction. My goal in life is to fight this evil until I die. The good news for blacks in the diaspora, those on the continent, and African Americans is the internet highway. Dr. Phillip EmeghalIi, an African made this all possible. This invention moves information from in house to the world.  It placeed the microphone into the hands of many black news outlets. For the first time, black people can correct the lies that are told on them.

The American and European racist lost controlled over the microphone.  The good thing about the internet is that it serves as a record keeper. In my case, it took me a long time to understand and put together scattered information. Plagiarism has always been a very important part in maintaining the system of hate and white privileges. This is based on a predator and pray type of livelihood for those who want others to do for them what they are too lazy to do for themselves. I recall during the early '50s that when you will see a white man travel around the world he would usually have a pen, pad, camera, and a recorder, interviewing people around the world and learning things then taking credit as if these ideas came from the white man. Don't take my word for it. Just look at your television during those days. Watch how it's in the most commercials. They're all white people who are getting paid. Am I correct into feeling as if I am paying for my own destruction? In addition, the question that I ask is why are we overseas fighting people that has never done anything for America? These same people have owed me money that I earn from a home I bought and paid case for. I was renamed as a borrower instead of a buyer. I was remove from the contract that I originally signed with HUD,  connected to a debt that I owed the state of Georgia. Please read the matter that the legal aid attorney wrote to me. You will then get adjust on how much fraud is involved in my case along with racism.

I was watching TV one day and it done on me, there is not any need for anyone to have any doubt that America design a system of racist hate. All one has to do is turn on the television starting in the '50s and you will see them make a case against a possible chance of denying evidence that racism has always been right under our nose, accepted, and unnoticed. When you watched this evidence, you will see that almost 98% of all the shows that you see are like a lesson of how these people are teaching racism. 

You will see shows like Ozzy and Harriet, which taught the lessons of an acceptable way of American life from white people, in contrast with Amos and Andy. The Amos and Andy show was about boformery. It was a lesson of design for indicating black people. The white privilege has been in control for these messages over 400 years. All This does for me is make me proud of the young black children of today. After 400 years of being taught that you are inferior to other children and it is not supposed to affect you? Right now in Texas, they're teaching the white children that American history makes them uncomfortable. Meanwhile, If a black starts team with check the mortuary, and the jail houses in America on a Monday morning you will understand my message. White children are not supposed to be uncomfortable while it is okay for black children to be... No one bothered to mention that everyone who has black skin are held back so that the white privilege can catch up and control.

The descendants from Africa are the greatest variety of all mankind.  The new title, people of color is just an extension for more white privileges.  I now know that the raçists will tell any lie to maintain this evil. 

As I have said before, I have no desire to deal with liars. It is such a waste of time and mind regressing. A question that I often asked is what would we know if we all could have shared equally with brain power? Many of us know that environment separates us from each other. The lack of socializing dictates many different behaviors. Could this be because we adapt easily the things that's familiar? I don't believe this has anything to do with the brain or our abilities.

  The problem with 
  the brain is that at a certain age, often the short-term memory slow down.  I don't think it means that information leaves the  mind forever. I think it only means that it is not immediately present for instant recall. When I am doing the thing that I love most, I am very content and happy.  I am still in love with writing. I am working on trying to keep myself away from 2024 presidential election. It is hard for me because of my love of politics. I love to comment on current events.  People are very angry. My experience with others makes me think that this is coming from a decrease in the necessities of life.  I Believe you give America and the west had put as much time on growing the human brain as they did artificial intelligence, I think we might have the answer to life and death. I believe that this program of artificial intelligence is the door that is open for more evil white privilege racism. I think all human beings should have a level of empathy. I do not understand how a "project"  think. But I have enough empathy to know how a human being think. Perhaps I'm wrong? 

It does not take much to keep people happy. Each year there is a need to wonder if the American people think that Christmas Day is the only time that everyone should have food. All many of them want is love, family, food and shelter.  I am aware that everything I hear on the news is not true. There's daytime news, and night time news.  America, does everything possible to keep the minds of the poor people under control. I hear the same news repeated over and over during the day. Have you heard of Roku? You can listen 24 hours at Roku and never hear any repeats. This information is all about the white privileges telling the truth about themselves. When you hear Roku you will know who the criminals really are. I understand that often news is staged.

 I also understand that it's impossible for Administrators to know everything that happened to the people beneath them and I am not a an Attorney.  I wrote the secretary of HUD congratulating her for her appointment. I know she did not get the letter because I received a do not reply response. As I'll say it before, I did not write the President. I have later learn that it would not have done any good anyway. The President has made it very clear of the fact that he believed that African Americans are the cause of crime in this country. I remember his statement "We are doom, doom, doom.  "Not just because of black people, but because of a decline in the white race. 

This gave me the impression that the president was not aware by bringing in more white people that the voting would not increase. Did he not know that immigrants cannot vote? Did the President open the door for another civil rights movement from black folks? Did he forget that it was blacks who put the last three Presidents in office? Does he know that there are young black people who are still having problems in finding jobs? Does he know that there are people Who are not guilty of anything except being black who are being murdered by police in this country?  Here is some of my bizarre thinking, I believe when you refer to the president using capital letters that it is leaving a crack in the door for more white privilege. Isn't the message to the world that this person is special? 

I have trillions of questions to ask the white privilege in America. It is time for answers instead of questions from the racists. This group of people have traveled the world as predators looking for prey. Have they made the majority of the people angry enough for a new civil rights movement domestically and internationally with the fight for democracy? I think so. I don't like how the American government was allowed to take a home that I work for and divided my investment among people who I never met. I have recently been forced to bring everything together that has happened to me now. I understand very well that racism in America is all by design. The best place to start for this knowledge in my case is with  HUD. It has a path that leads me through many different doors, but it all come back with the same goal and connection that anyone can understand. Americans have been led to believe that this country is the last word in human rights. I have lately discovered that that is not true. The president does not at this time seam to know that immigrants cannot vote in America. Help! Why are there laws in place that violated my constitutional rights? 

If you notice your children's books, you would learn that there is never anything in there to teach them about their constitutional rights. America is addicted to ignorant. Unlike what we were told, American does have a need to answer to a higher power. We have all heard of the word reciprocity. Therefore, the reason that America needs to adhere to this law is because in case they ever get in a war with other countries, they need allies. Why is my civil rights being violated?  Why am I not allowed to earn money from my many books? Why am I not allowed disbursement from funds that the legal aid attorney say that's available for me? Why? Why does HUD have the power to order her not to advance me my funds when she admit that are in my account? 

As with most things in America, it is necessary to choose what entity is telling the truth. If I'm not mistaken, no country has ever disobeyed this process. This is what causes me to be so angry. Why is there money form my investment with buying a home, used by others? I am not a borrower and HUD is not a lender for me.  DEC. 26', 1993.  To be çontinuted... 
milojo333.blogspot.çom

No comments:

Post a Comment