Sunday, February 25, 2024

SUGAR IN HONEY:

Why would the American people put sugar in honey? Didn't I once read that sugar is poison?
It is so hard now days to know what's truth or fiction. Consequently, the older I get the less I trust anything. Perhaps if it's because after a life of experience, I combine everything together. There has been so many different twists and turns in my life lately until I can hardly believe it myself. By accident I now understand things that I never thought of before. 

Growing up as a child, I believed myself to be very loved and I certainly was protected. I often think of the fact that I never heard anyone in my entire life speak anything about love. In spite of this reality, I never had any doubt with me knowing that I was very much love by the people I grew up with. This was my reality and I don't think I wanted it any other way. This was freedom for me. I have learned that if you are poor enough you understand that there are things more important than words. As a black person it was very hard for the bread earners to find work. My family always lived on the farm. I was very mis-educated. In spite of this fact I finish high School and have graduated, worked, and retired in the field of psychology. I am thankful that I'm not as vulnerable as I once was in trusting strangers. I was strictly a country person. When I think back I believe I would have been dead had I moved to a city. I was so trusting and I had a bad habit of jumping in cars with strangers. Let me change that, these people are not strangers because of the town size. This still does not remove the fact that old habits are hard to break. When I think about it, the friend that I met when I arrived in San Francisco was born and raised there and we both would go out with only a dime on each of us. I suppose this is what my young friends are telling me when they say things have changed. Yet, I'm not so sure of that in one respect. The only difference I see in those times and today is that the political scene want us to have a different message. They wanted us to think that there's danger where there is none.  I see it as a political move and I will not bother going into it at this time, but at this point of my life I have connected a lot. It is too much to try and convey here. 

There was no reason for me to have known any better because of the environment that I lived in all my life. As I often hear many young people tell me that things are different. I agree with that. However, I would find  is so hard now days to know what's truth or fiction. Consequently, the older I get the less I trust anything. Perhaps if it's because after a life of experience, I combine everything together. There has been so many different twists and turns in my life lately until I can hardly believe it myself. By accident I now understand things that I never thought of before. Growing up as a child, I was very mis-educated. In spite of this fact I finish high School, graduating, 
worked, and retired in the field of psychology. I am thankful that I'm not as vulnerable as I once was. I certainly do not find myself as trusting strangers. I know that this is because of old age and insecurity. Strangely enough it has worked out 100% from me to believe this. When I was young I would walk down the street with my purse open and no one never took a penny from me. Thank goodness up to this point, no one still has never robbed me in the streets. I was strictly a country person. When I think back I believe I would have been dead had I moved to a city. I was so trusting. I would not change my roots for anything in the world. Let me change something I wrote earlier. Margret was born in Los Angeles.
Thank you guys! 
milojo333.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment