Monday, February 12, 2024

OLD FRIEND:

My relationships with people have been so rewarding. I will always believe that there was a lot loss when we all cannot have input in our growth. I deeply regret that I could not make contributions to the world that I so desired to do.
Unfortunately for me I was caught up with the disadvantage of living in a small town as a black person. I happen to grow up with a few children that I saw with lots of talent. Think about this. Why were we not allowed to compete with the white children in little towns? Why was America so afraid of educating black kids? I could ask a trillion questions about this whole situation. This is why I say that I don't have time for people who are mercenary with an agenda. I have always been hyper with a little patience for things that I found no growth.

Life is too short to deal with minutia. Consequently, I total up on dealing with the lies from the races of the world a long time ago. I despise xenophose and sycophants. How many different ways can I say this? This group of people is very needy, and insecured. There is no means of communication. Therefore, it is a waste of time to be around them. I will understand that many people fill the same way about me. I certainly understand. But I do know that we learn a lot from each other. And my question is why have we put more time into something called artificial intelligence than in the minds of men?

Does this mean that the capitalist of the world are without emotions and empathy for others? Am I to believe that making money is more important than human growth? When I look into the history of America, I certainly feel the things a continuing to get worse. I believe unless we stop this growth of evil that the planet will be destroyed. Think about what has happened within the last 400 years. No one concerns themselves about pollution, poison food, false imprisonment of innocent people, mis-education, along with the need for food and shelter. The three most wealthiest organizations in this country are protecting capitalism above everything else. Therefore, this is why most people now are going in the direction of leaving both parties and in search of democracy. 

What have the people who ran this country for the last 400 years do to us on the world stage? Are we printing money in order to survive? Are we in debt to China and Russia? Have we brought those two groups together against us? Have 
we forgotten that Africa is a part of reality? Perhaps we should realize that Africa is one of the countries that has collateral to back up any debt. When faced with a problem or the Americans using their favorite pacifier denial?

If America is for democracy, why are they not teaching every child in every school in this country about there civil rights? Why are the people in Texas trying to prevent their youth from learning about Americans history? Why don't they realize that in most cases young people never do what you want them to do. Think about this, these people are aren't going enough to say to the white children in Texas that we don't want them uncomfortable. Why are they so misplaced with concern for how this might affect young black children? 

Those who have noticed it has always been right under our nose. Think about how you can watch any television. Show past the fifties and you see nothing but white faces. This was like being in the school room telling you how Americans are supposed to be. Meanwhile, I would think that white children is wondering what have their parents done that  is so wrong that they try to hide their passed from them. I research everywhere for information. I was watching the different involvements that America has been involved in. If you want to see evil, go there.

The one thing that the Americans were forgot about was the internet. This is going to play a big part in the demise of America around the world. This is why these people are so angry and fearful because reality is really catching up. Places like France will be devastated. With Americans spending billions of dollars in Ukraine, can there afford to rescue France and other countries who are their allies and racism? Another thing that Americans forgot about that wants something is posted. It is there forever. It doesn't matter with me if I am never allowed to make another post. My goal is that the information is forever for the world to see. As I have said before, my main two entrances would be the your youth of the world.

As long as I have a need to ask, why are young black men sitting in jail far "crimes" that often make white people into billionaires. There are many poor white people who are caught up and with the same evil and as I said before they are aware of this. They now realize that they have been guarding the gates of the wealthiest thinking that they might someday be able to come in. Now they know better. 

This creates a problem for the big three. Unfortunately, people are forced to put such inferior merchandise out to the public until this is also making people angry. I think people understand how it was. never any intentions of bringing certain people alone, even if you happen to have white skin. This is what's bringing the majority of people together. What's going to happen in this country when these people who have been taught to hate for many years find out that the very people they hate might end up being the world leaders?  I understand that this is above the possibility in thinking from most of Americans. But we will see.

America tried to stop the bleeding by calling us people off color. There has always been people of color in the African communities. This is the fear that the races had in this country was the fact that many people who were supposedly black were not black.  Unfortunately for the black families this was the beginning of breaking this unit up. Most all of the black teachers lost their jobs who are from the south. America wanted to make way for white women to have those jobs. Black men were replaced.

milojo333.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment