Monday, December 25, 2023

WHAT IS THE PRICE OF HATE?

There are so many questions that I would love to have an answer to. I wish I could understand why wild geese flyi south in the winter time in such an organized formation? Why does the swallows always come back to capistrala? What causes a tadpole to turn into a frog? If we had been allowed for us all to combine our brain power Is it possible that we might have the answer to life and death? This is why I am so against  organizations controlling brain power. What bothers me even more is how we are going to allow the same kind of ignorance a chance to continue this cruelty. It is such a waste time of time to spend on pettiness and ignorance my

greatest hope that we will all join together and solidarity against cruelty we must all work together to try and save the planet


No comments:

Post a Comment