Saturday, December 23, 2023

KINDNESS AFTER XMAS:

I have often reflected on how concerned that most people are with everyone having food and shelter during the holidays. Perhaps this is why I am not religious. I think tthe main goal that we all strive for is happinesses. Reality is that I can only speak for myself. I believe that my heart and head plays a great role in my personality. I have never been a group thinker, although I listen to what other people say and learn. When I learn how to write professionally I will be ready to share my personality to the world. Until then, I am repeating something I once read that a psychologist or psychiatrist said (You can experience my behavior, but you cannot experience my experience). I think this quotation came from someone named Burns. But I always thought it was so profound. I believe that there are many people who think the same way that I do. The problem is somehow everyday kindness get lost. Until then, I believe we all wish mankind 
a Merry Life. I am voting for solidarity for kindness around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment