Saturday, January 13, 2024

ME AND TECHNOGY:

I sure hope that other senior citizens are not having as much trouble as I am adjusting to something different. I went to the doctor's office doing the holidays last year. While I was sitting there, I noticed that there were about four old people in the office, including myself, I noticed that we were the only people that did not have a mask on doing covid-19. If I were wealthy, one thing I would certainly hire is a secretary to write down everything for me... I would hire a chauffeur, a masseuse, a. housekeeper including a cook. My main employee would be my chauffeur. I like to go somewhere everyday. When I were young, I could tell you more about Atlanta than many of my friends who lived here. My philosophy is that I live in a big world and I would like to see as much of it as possible before I drop dead. If I had been properly educated as a youngster, I think I would have made a good scientist. I'm curious about many things. As I said before, one is life and death. I have so many theories on so many things. I am quite an inventor. Has one of my sisters used to tell me that I am also I mean my person. Perhaps she was right. All I can tell you for sure. As far as I am concerned this is a bad time to be old. I was waiting for the age of Aquarius hoping things would be better. I sure was wrong. For a change, I'm going to make this a short post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment