Saturday, March 23, 2024

FORTY MILLION:

Has anyone noticed that when you watch any of the shows on the internet it is a white person always at the end of the commercial where the money is collected. White privilegeo is an Enterprise  criminal organization. But there is one thing that the racists does not understand, my experience around me my people, all my life is that they  are some of the kindness most giving people I have ever known. 

Not one day in my life have I ever regreted being black nor have I ever had the need to be validated by other human beings. I realized that I am not chattel or child. I am not a group thinker and I do not laugh at things that are not funny.  Every time I have gone to Africa I've become very angry. I think about the life I live in America and what it could have been If I had been born in Africa. This was never meant to be. I realize that my beautiful parents would never have met. I love the continent. I love the friendly smiling faces. My goal is to die in Africa. I despise authority. Therefore, I despise the America white privilege system.

It makes me very angry how insenative that Americans are toward the designed destruction and pain that racism cause other humans. The plan conditions of this cruelty is not even an after thought for these brutal people who remind me of something as useless as germ sperm. People in this country are going hungry, sleeping under bridges, cannot find jobs, while they are forced to watch their children moving into a system as deadly as a sassage grander. These evil people find time to make an issue of something as petty as what someone said. An example of this is that with the 2016 Hillary presidential coranation, we are forced to listen to important words made to replace with unimportance. Any person who is kindhearted, empathic, or a fair, human has a place of reference where they have no need, and cannot be fooled by the media bimbos trying to explain everything. One thing for sure, American know that they need black people in this country.  I would guarantee you that if America would allow the 40 million black people, minus the black billion, and millionaires to leave this country with only 100 thousand dollars, forget reparation, American would not allow this to happen. America could not make it without black people in this country. 

Then there's a continent of Africa. Everything that is needed around the world is found in Africa. This is the only culture that has collateral to back up everyone's dollar. This is according to some of the research I have done. I am aware that it is not dependable to repeat anything that you read coming from the races. There are several different quotes on the same issue.

These are the rare Americans who can process information, and who still have the ability to think. These people are aware that there is no importance with name calling (fat pig, or ugly) that is equal to the suffering of  many poor Americans. Let me change that, there was a time in my life that the only therapeutic outlet that I could find was name calling. This is what ignorance will do for you. It is design for that reason. The wide privilege racist understands the divide and conquer rules.

The American excersise in satanic behavior is so typical that most citizens are willing to be a party to cruelty that makes the Germany death camp the child of this evil. A famous case in America brutality is the case of a black baby, cut from the dead mother and then stomped to death.There are many more untold and hidden cases that the people in this country want to stay hidden. Now black people are told to accept more police into their neighborhood to find more reason to murder black peoople. The racist should walk to the front of his branding iron and then he will understand the pain from this saditic evil.

I am an old black woman, with exprience of racism that America cannot stand to hear about. I know the depth of evil that the white Africans are willing to go for the sake of maintaining a parasited welfare system. I woke up angry this morning about many things. Let me get away from this subject.
THANKS
calijo333.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment